Terms & Conditions of the Sale
- Refunds or exchanges – There are no refunds. Final sale on all Sale.
- Items that are pre-ordered must be fully paid at time of order. Preordered items are all final Sale and no refund or return.
- Customers must provide a copy of their original invoice in order to pick up their merchandise.
- If Hardwood Planet Flooring is not providing installation service then customers are free to choose and arrange their own method of delivery. Customer will be responsible for delivery charger. Hardwood Planet Flooring is not responsible for any problems that arise during their delivery and are to be negotiated between the customer and the delivery company that they have hired.
- If Hardwood Planet Flooring is providing installation then the payment methods are as follows
- Visa, Mastercard: 50% deposit, 40% on delivery, 10% upon completion
- Cash: 50% deposit, 50% on delivery
- Cheque must be certified or cleared prior to installation.
- Debit, Paypal: Must be paid in full prior to order
- Open an account and don’t pay for 3 months: Schedule appointment at our office to apply
- All jobs under $1500.00 must be paid in full prior to order
- There are No refunds on any sales or installation service.
In Home Estimates:
We provide free in home estimate for Toronto Greater Area. Some areas we charge a trip charge. Trip charges may apply for the ares outside the GTA. There are no refunds on the trip charge.
Pricing On Products
Hardwood Planet Flooring always has specials. Some restrictions apply on the specials. Prices may change at anytime without notice on our website. Please call to confirm pricing and availability
Delivery & Pick-Ups
If you are purchasing material only then you will be notified when your the material arrives at the Warehouse. You may choose to pick up your material directly from our Warehouse yourself or have it delivered through a carrier that you have hired. In some cases you can pick up your material from the manufacture.
Limited One Year Warranty
Hardwood Planet Flooring offers a limited one year warranty for installation. All products sold at Hardwood Planet Flooring do offer an extended warranty from the manufacturer; In the event you receive an item you feel is defective, please send us photographs clearly showing the defect along with a written description so that we can assist you and with submitting the claim to the manufacturer. Please provide the following information to be submitted to the email address:
- Name, address, phone number, proof of purchase (Invoice or Invoice Number)
- Pictures of damage. You will be contacted via email or telephone.