Featuring a distressed surface texture that enhances its realistic wood appearance, this vinyl SPC flooring collection will add style and rustic elegance to your home. They are perfect flooring for high moisture rooms like the bathroom, basement and kitchen.
- 100% waterproof planks – perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, basements and laundry rooms.
- Tough commercial grade surface – AC5 abrasion resistance rated, resists scratches, stains and wear, makes cleanup easy.
- Kids, pets, heavy traffic – Vinyl SPC flooring handles it all with styles.
- Locking system – easy installation.
SPC Vinyl Plank 06
Stone plastic composite (SPC) rigid vinyl flooring is type of engineered vinyl flooring. For SPC floors, the core is comprised of natural limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizers.
Here’s how a rigid core flooring plank is constructed from top to bottom:
- Wear layer: This is the layer that provides resistance to scratches and stains. It is thin and completely transparent.
- Vinyl layer: The vinyl is durable and strong. It is printed with the flooring pattern and color.
- Core layer: This is the waterproof core made from either stone plastic composite or wood plastic composite.
- Base layer: EVA foam or cork forms the base of the plank.